Siren’s Blood CBD Bath Bomb

$7.50$33.00

Siren’s Blood CBD Bath Bomb

It calls to you from beneath the water! Sandalwood & jasmine bath bomb in teal and purple.

Clear

Siren’s Blood CBD Bath Bomb

If you’re reading this there is a 90% chance you’re a mermaid. If you’re part of the 10% then you’re most likely dating a mermaid. This is every girls dream bath bomb, mermaid colored, rich with coconut oil for super smooth skin, calming & uplifting. It’s scented with sandalwood & jasmine. Sit back, relax, and don’t knock over any candles with your tail.

This Bath Bomb comes in a teal/purple theme, however all of our products are available in an all-white, hypoallergenic option as well.

Ingredients For Color Bombs: Epsom Salts, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, SLSA (Sodium Laurel Sulfo-Acetate), Plant Based Glycerine Color, Essential oil, Coconut Oil, Activated Hemp Extract.

Ingredients For Clean White Bombs: Epsom Salts, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Essential oil, Coconut Oil, Activated Hemp Extract.

Strength

50mg, 100mg, 300mg, 500mg

Color

Theme Color: Purple & Teal, Clean White

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews
100%
(6)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
Ashley
My #1 go to CBD Bath Bomb

I have NEVER been a bath person, UNTIL I discovered this small business. After a long days work, or a long day outdoors w/my dog, I can relax and unwind w/a bomb to help ease my muscle aches. I will forever be a customer. Especially now with winter here, warm soaks to help w/my pain is a HUGE plus. This scent is my go to bath bomb. Relaxing smell to unwind.

B
Brittany C
Awesome product

Great smell. I was falling asleep in the tub by the end of my soak. Will definitely buy again.

E
EMILY
Amazing

I loved the smell of this bath bomb and the color was a pretty shade of blue. The bathroom and my skin both smelled like sandalwood and jasmine afterwards which was an added benefit. I would highly recommend this scent! It was so relaxing and lovely!

B
Bailey
Obsessed

I’ve been using these CBD bath bombs for years now! I’m in love with the benefits and relaxation results of this product. This particular scent truly feels and smells like you’re in a mermaid lagoon! Light some candles, dim the lights and get ready for a perfect night in. :)

T
Tricia we
Favorite one so far!

I loved the black as my soul bb but this one tops it IMO. It’s divine! I haven’t tried them all, but this one is definitely my fave out of the ones I have tried. It smells so wonderful of jasmine and is just relaxing as can be! Even when I get out of the tub I can still smell it on my skin. You have taken my love of baths to another level!

P
Perlita Marlin

This is a CLOSE first for me. If you love Black as my soul you will LOVE this one. It’s the cherry on top of BAMS ❤️